This tastes so good that you don’t even know it’s made from canned chickpeas. It’s so easy to make and wonderful to top with.
It’s the perfect replacement for tuna in a sandwich, to fill a baked sweet potato, as an appetizer, or just as a vegan tuna salad. It’s so tasty, easy to make, fulfilling, and healthy too.
It’s super easy and fast to make. You can make this in just 10 minutes, with only 5 simple ingredients and without cooking for this unbelievable delicious recipe.
Let’s say this vegan tuna is not completely taste like the real tuna, but the texture is similar to tuna-like. If you want to add more ingredients to make it more of a “salad”, then chopped celery and cucumber are the way.
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ red onion
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayo
- In a mixing bowl, mash chickpeas with a fork.
- Add red onion, black pepper, Dijon mustard, and vegan mayo.
- Taste test and add more black pepper if needed.
- Mix well and serve!